This is one of my favorite salad dressings. It’s a little sweet, a little tangy, and has a little kick. Great on baby spinach with walnuts and feta or goat cheese. Add some marinated beets and you’ll want to host a dinner party just to impress some guests.
- .25 cups balsamic vinegar
- .25 cups 100% pure maple syrup
- .5 cups grape seed or light olive oil
- .5 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- .25 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
Mix/shake all together to emulsify. Better to make at least one hour ahead of time so that the peppers can flavor the liquids.