Here’s something wonderfully refreshing. I’ll serve this instead of a salad with Mexican meals. Make it an hour or more ahead of time and refrigerate as gazpacho, like revenge, is a dish best served cold.
Ingredients and Instructions:
Clockwise from top left:
- 2 cups Tomato Juice (fresh if you have a juicer!)
- ½ large Red Onion, chopped
- ½ cup White Balsamic Wine Vinegar
- ¼ cup Olive Oil (shown with vinegar)
- 14 oz Diced Canned Tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Cumin Powder
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 3 Cloves Garlic, chopped
- 2 Red Bell Peppers, chopped
- 1 Cucumber, chopped
You’ll need to put ingredients in your blender in several batches because of volume. Combine ingredients so that there’s enough liquid in each batch to get a smooth consistency. Mix batches in a large serving bowl.
Pingback: Mole Roasted Cauliflower & Sweet Potatoes « charlottealvina